Read more! Jess in Denmark

The life and times of everyone's favorite Jess while she's living it up in Europe.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

London!

Top o the morning to you all, even though it's the afternoon. Obviously, I haven't picked up much British slang, but I've been having a jolly good time here in the UK.

We've been doing a mix of touristy stuff (the London Eye, tea cruise down the Thames), lectures, visits (the BBC tour sucks, by the way), and just wandering around by ourselves (the Charles Dickens museum was everything I expected and more).

Leave comments requesting particular souvenirs if there's something British you really want, or just leave comments telling me how much you miss me!

In a couple days I'm going to Amsterdam and Milan with Kathryn and then hiking and rock climbing and such in a forest in the Czech Republic for a week.

Woo!

Yes, I know, I'm totally eloquent.

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Derek said...

Are you going to Sumava?

 
At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home