Read more! Jess in Denmark

The life and times of everyone's favorite Jess while she's living it up in Europe.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Un poquito mejor

So I´m much less stressed (read: no longer bawling) about being stuck in Spain. I just have to keep telling myself it´s only money, it´s only money. But I´m also upset because I am missing my classes on Monday for sure and probably on Tuesday too if things don´t work out. The guy working the reception desk at the hostel I stayed at was really nice and he was trying to cheer me up and he was like why do you care about classes, they aren´t important, but mine are to me...I´m actually really upset about missing class.

And, of course, I´m not looking forward to spending another night in an airport. I was looking forward to my bed in my city in lovely wonderful Denmark.

I just can´t think about all the responsibilities I have in Denmark and all the things I need to do this week or I will be crying a lot.

Here´s hoping I make it home. Aiming for Tuesday. And under $400, but who knows if that will happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home