Read more! Jess in Denmark

The life and times of everyone's favorite Jess while she's living it up in Europe.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Stranded in Spain

This is the most horrible thing ever. I overslept and missed my flight to London and now I am stuck in Seville, a city I am not fond of (though I love Spanish beaches), and I don´t know how to get home and I think that the only flights I can afford leave so late and it means I have to buy also another ticket from London to MalmÖ and I really don´t want to pay that and it puts such a huge dent in me and it cost me about $300 (US) to come to Spain and I am so, so, so mad at myself and upset that I missed my flight and I just don´t know what to do. This is so horrible and I am never coming back to Spain ever unless I have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home