Read more! Jess in Denmark

The life and times of everyone's favorite Jess while she's living it up in Europe.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Lazy Sunday

The Internet at DIK is on the fritz again - I'm writing from DIS. Yes, I know my life is summed up with convenient 3-letter (insert word here that is not acronym but the other one that I should remember from copy editing class).

I know my Tivoli narration was pretty lame. I went back on Saturday night with Abbie (we got in free again), and did more of the fun thing instead of the oooh lets be wowed by lights and HCA. It looks completely different during the day, and better at night, I think. We rode The Dragon (completely amazing - like the best part of a roller coaster over and over again, except you feel much less safe) and The Star Flyer, which is the world's largest swing -- it takes you up and you get to see the whole city, all lit up. It was soooo incredible - I felt like I was flying.

As bad as discoteks are in Copenhagen, they're worse in Albertslund, as I found out last night. Why why why do the Danes love discos so much? It's not like they can dance! Of course, I don't mind that they can't dance, because it makes me feel sooo much better about myself.

I'll post some real stuff later, if I ever get the internet back at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home