Read more! Jess in Denmark

The life and times of everyone's favorite Jess while she's living it up in Europe.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

The End

Well, now that I'm home, it seems this blog must naturally come to an end. I had so many adventures that I never shared here, and so many ups and downs that never made it to my "create a new entry" screen. But overall, I had an absolute blast, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat (well, except for a few things...).

Thanks for reading; I hope you enjoyed.

Farvel.

2 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger Abbie said...

you never uploaded that video of the story of the wall. until that day arrives, i will not be considering your blog finished.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Hans said...

Hej Jess,

I'm a dane in America. I've been here for 5 years and haven't been home in 4!!! Getting home sick. Well, I came across your blog by coincidence, started reading and couldn't stop. It was fun to read about Denmark through the eyes of an American. You seem to have picked up a lot of Danish too while you were there, very impressive. Well, just wanted to thank you for a nice blog:). Oh yeah and how do you dare to diss leverpostej!!!!!lol

Well, take care,

Hans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home