Read more! Jess in Denmark

The life and times of everyone's favorite Jess while she's living it up in Europe.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Spring Schedule


As of now, my schedule for Spring 2007 (obvi). I'm thinking about also taking JOUR 304 (Research Methods), but part of me wants to wait and see what extracurriculars I'm getting in to before signing up for six classes.

HIST 351 = African History, honors, not sure what requirement this fills or why I'm taking it
MGMT 371 = self-explanatory, honors
SCCC 434E = Politics and Government in W. Europe, honors
ENGL 462 = Technical Writing, not expecting to enjoy this
JOUR 335 = Reporting, with WIGGINS :)
PEDU 174, in case you are wondering, is Social Dance! I'm really excited about taking that, and was obsessively checking the Registrar's page before I got to register to make sure it didn't fill up. Beginning Shag's three sections, however, all filled quickly.

I'm hoping beyond hopes that when I'm not in class, I'll be working at the StateHouse and with the AP, but my dreams of state political coverage may also be crushed. It's also possible, but not, perhaps, likely, that instead of being at USC, I'll be in Washington, D.C., with the Washington Politics and Journalism Semester. I have an interview for that internship tomorrow night at 11 p.m. my time, which I'll do in between studying for my ENM midterm and after struggling to find any research for my retarded HCA paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home