Read more! Jess in Denmark

The life and times of everyone's favorite Jess while she's living it up in Europe.

Monday, November 06, 2006

New breakfast discovery!

This morning, I discovered the amazing breakfast invention of kernemælkbrød (yummy bread), spread with nutella and peanut butter, topped with frosted flakes. Seriously, it's good stuff.

Unfortunately, most of my other meals for the next two months won't be so good. I have almost no money left, thanks to a very expensive travel break and lack of budgeting during my first month, so I'll be sticking to rice (3 kroner a box), pasta (6 kroner a bag) and every once in a while, some bread and if I feel like splurging, maybe a little jam. It's gonna be a little bit ridiculous, I think. Hopefully I'll get invited to a lot of Christmas meals?

Anyway, didn't have much to say other than that. I'm glad people are finally back from traveling, and now I'm off to class. I spent the entire weekend reading and studying and writing that damn long article for Jenn and the g&b.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home